The Avive la Vie Scholarship
The Avive la Vie Scholarship
The founder of Avive la Vie, JF Benoist, knows how life-changing a book can be.
After reading The E-Myth, JF was motivated to start his own business. JF founded Avive la Vie — a non 12 step, holistic residential treatment center that breaks the traditional addiction treatment mold.
After reading You Are the One You’ve Been Waiting for, JF was inspired to think outside the box and create his revolutionary therapeutic methodology, Experiential Engagement Therapy™.
In 2018, JF wrote and self-published his own book, Addicted to the Monkey Mind, which has gone on to sell over 30,000 copies (and counting!) and has established JF as a thought leader in the addiction field.
Reading has been an integral part of JF’s success, and he wants to encourage students to take time to reflect on how much their own lives can be impacted by a good book.
For this reason, The Avive la Vie Scholarship (formerly The Exclusive Scholarship) is open to students going into any field. The requirement to apply is to submit an 800-1,000 word essay about how a book has made a significant impact on your life.
As Avive la Vie is founded on an experience-based learning concept, JF and the entire Avive la Vie team hope that the reflection process of writing this essay will lead all applying students to foster a deeper appreciation for reading.
• All applicants must be 18 years of age or older
• All applicants must be currently enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited US college, university, or trade school for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
• Students attending an accredited online university are welcome to apply.
REQUIRED APPLICATION DETAILS
• Please write an 800-1,000 word essay detailing how a book changed your outlook, inspired you, or positively impacted your life.
• Please submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter to an accredited learning institution. We will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill.
HOW TO APPLY
Please use the form link to submit your information to apply: 2021 Avive la Vie Scholarship
- Full Name
- Email Address
- College or University Name
- College or University Mailing Address
- Proof of Enrollment – Transcripts, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted. Please submit as .jpeg, .pdf, or .doc
- Essay answering the above questions. Please submit as .pdf or .doc
- Confirmation and acceptance of the terms and conditions
All applications must be submitted by August 31, 2021.
A winner will be selected and notified via email by September 15, 2021.
ADDITIONAL SCHOLARSHIP DETAILS
• The winning candidate will be selected by a panel of judges from Avive la Vie.
• The scholarship application will be judged on the authentic and specific nature of the essay.
• Questions about the Avive la Vie Scholarship can be directed to Emily.Mast@AvivelaVie.com
• The scholarship funds provided by Avive la Vie will be sent via check to the college or university. Funds are to be applied to qualified college expenses (including tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board) for the current academic year.
By submitting an application, we are granted permission to send applicants information regarding their application only, via their submitted email address.
No applicants will be contacted regarding anything other than their application.
The winner will be asked if they will grant Avive la Vie permission to post their name, school, and photo (if submitted) on www.AviveLaVie.com or in other marketing communications relating to the scholarship program. We will remove any information pertaining to applicants at their request.
All information (proof of enrollment, essays, and email) relating to applicants is destroyed as soon as a winner is announced.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All submitted photos and essays must be original work of the applicant. Only one submission may be entered per student, per year. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. All scholarships are non-renewable. By submitting an application to the Avive la Vie Scholarship, you certify that all the information you have provided is original, accurate, and complete.
• Use their name, photo, and college or university in announcements or articles (i.e. social media, newsletter, etc.) issued by Avive la Vie.
• Post the applicant’s name, photo, and college or university on the Avive la Vie website.
• Email information to the applicant regarding their application.
• Winners will be notified via email, and announced publicly, as well as on Avive la Vie’s social media pages.